“Wishing you an easy delivery and healthy baby,” “Wishing you health and joy as you welcome your new baby,” or “May you all be happy and healthy!” Funny notes. Phrases like, “Savor this shower.
What do you say when someone announces pregnancy?
No matter the circumstances or details of the announcement, “Congratulations!” is the only proper response when someone tells you they’re having a baby. A hug and a smile is also a welcome addition to well wishes.
What do you write in a congratulations card for pregnancy?
Baby Shower Messages of Congratulations
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
What to say instead of congratulations when you don’t mean it?
If “Way to go!” doesn’t do it for you, some peppy alternatives include “Great job,” “Nice going,” “You rock,” and “You rule!” Maybe you want to pat yourself on the back but don’t want to come off as bragging. We have a few suggestions on how to congratulate yourself as well.
What are different ways to say well done?
How do you congratulate someone for hard work?
Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! You have the creativity and determination to do whatever you can dream.
What is another way to say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear; bless you.
What not to say to someone who’s lost a baby?
Here are 19 examples of unhelpful statements that people say to parents who are grieving the loss of their child:
- Don’t feel bad. …
- Be grateful for the time you had together.
- Grief just takes time.
- She wouldn’t want you to be sad.
- Stay strong for your wife/husband/kids.
- You must move forward and go on with your life.
What should you not say during pregnancy loss?
If you know someone who has had a miscarriage and you want to offer words of comfort, here is a list of phrases you should avoid saying.
- “It wasn’t a real baby.” …
- “At least you weren’t further along.” …
- “It wasn’t meant to be.” …
- “Well, at least you can get pregnant.” …
- “This happens to everyone; it’s not a big deal.”
How do I support my pregnant friend?
5 Ways to Help a Friend Who’s Pregnant
- Listen to Her. Usually what she needs most is someone to listen, someone who will let her process her feelings. …
- Encourage and Support Her. …
- Be Positive. …
- Get Her Help. …
- Respect Her Decision.